Mission and BeliefsMission
Our mission is to engage students in a world-class educational experience that prepares them to be well-rounded, innovative, creative, productive, and adaptive citizens who will shape our global society.
- Our students are our Number One priority.
- An effective teaching faculty is critical to the success of our school corporation.
- The parenting component is fundamental to educational outcomes.
- Public education is a shared resource and responsibility.
- Student engagement in learning leads to higher achievement.
- Academic excellence is the hallmark of our school corporation.
- Public education's purpose is to develop productive, educated citizens.
- Each child deserves an equal opportunity to achieve his/her highest potential.
- There is inherent worth and dignity in every person.
- Students learn in different ways.
- Accountability is critical to the success of our school corporation.
- Involvement in extracurricular activities enhances the educational experience.