Food Service Info & Policies
Information & Policies
- 2019-20 free and reduced application 224 downloads (Details)
- Food Service - Online Payment Instructions 841 downloads (Details)
- Food Service Wellness Policy 230 downloads (Details)
- Food Services Policy 231 downloads (Details)
- Free and Reduced Priced Meals 211 downloads (Details)
- PeanutFAQ 205 downloads (Details)
- Reimbursable Breakfast 211 downloads (Details)
- Understanding the Lunch Line: A Parent's Guide 2533 downloads (Details)
- Vending Machines 202 downloads (Details)
- WL Meal Payment Policy 225 downloads (Details)
Food Service Information
Director: Courtney FitzSimons 765-746-0421
Payment Vendor(Revtrak): Skyward Fees/Food Service Payments
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or
Menus subject to change. Contact Courtney FitzSimons or Hannah Sorrels (Administrative Assistant) 765-746-0421.
Helpful information about food allergies may be found here. WLCSC peanut/nut allergy information is available.