Food Service Info & Policiespdf Free Meals Notice
Food Service Documents
Information & Policies
- Food Service - Online Payment Instructions(Mobile App) 2133 downloads (Details)
- Food Service Wellness Policy (po8510) 1670 downloads (Details)
- Food Services Policy (po8500) 1627 downloads (Details)
- Free and Reduced Application 2022-23 600 downloads (Details)
- Free and Reduced Priced Meals (po8531) 1678 downloads (Details)
- Free/Reduced How to Apply 895 downloads (Details)
- HS Drop Box Instructions 719 downloads (Details)
- Parent Letter/Instructions 2022-2023 1105 downloads (Details)
- PeanutFAQ 1765 downloads (Details)
- Reimbursable Breakfast 1528 downloads (Details)
- School Wellness Policy Evaluation Checklist 2020 2128 downloads (Details)
- Understanding the Lunch Line: A Parent's Guide 4167 downloads (Details)
- Vending Machines (po8540) 1389 downloads (Details)
- WL Meal Payment & Negative Balance Policy 2318 downloads (Details)
- WLCSC Food Service FAQ 291 downloads (Details)
Food Service Information
Director: Courtney FitzSimons 765-746-0421
Payment Vendor(Revtrak): Skyward Fees/Food Service Payments
Call or e-mail if you have any comments or questions and we will help you in the best way we can!
Menus subject to change. Contact Courtney FitzSimons.
In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.
Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.
To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at: https://www.usda.gov/sites/default/files/documents/USDA-OASCR%20P-Complaint-Form-0508-0002-508-11-28-17Fax2Mail.pdf, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:
U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or
(833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
Helpful information about food allergies may be found here. WLCSC peanut/nut allergy information is available.
School Wellness Policy Evaluation Checklist 2020