Mission and Beliefs
Our mission is to engage students in a world-class educational experience that prepares them to be well-rounded, ethical, innovative, creative, productive, and adaptive citizens who will shape our global society.
- Our students are our foremost priority.
- Highly effective faculty and staff are critical to our success.
- Parenting and family support are fundamental to successful educational outcomes.
- Public education is a shared resource and responsibility that defines and unites our community.
- Student engagement in learning leads to higher achievement.
- Academic excellence is the hallmark of our school corporation.
- Public education’s primary purpose is to develop educated citizens.
- Children deserve an equal opportunity to achieve their highest potential.
- There is inherent worth and dignity in every person.
- Students learn in different ways.
- Accountability is critical to the success of our school corporation.
- Involvement in extracurricular activities enhances the educational experience.
- School safety is essential.
- Public education contributes to the development of productive, ethical, adaptive, and healthy citizens.