Food Service Info & Policiespdf Free Meals Notice
Food Service Documents
Information & Policies
- Food Service - Online Payment Instructions(Browser-based) 1823 downloads (Details)
- Food Service - Online Payment Instructions(Mobile App) 1649 downloads (Details)
- Food Service Wellness Policy (po8510) 1233 downloads (Details)
- Food Services Policy (po8500) 1203 downloads (Details)
- Free and Reduced Priced Meals (po8531) 1144 downloads (Details)
- Free/Reduced How to Apply 369 downloads (Details)
- HS Drop Box Instructions 345 downloads (Details)
- Parent Letter/Instructions 2021-22 586 downloads (Details)
- PeanutFAQ 1290 downloads (Details)
- Reimbursable Breakfast 1148 downloads (Details)
- School Wellness Policy Evaluation Checklist 2020 1475 downloads (Details)
- Understanding the Lunch Line: A Parent's Guide 3766 downloads (Details)
- Vending Machines (po8540) 1022 downloads (Details)
- WL Meal Payment Policy 1444 downloads (Details)
Food Service Information
Director: Courtney FitzSimons 765-746-0421
Payment Vendor(Revtrak): Skyward Fees/Food Service Payments
Call or e-mail if you have any comments or questions and we will help you in the best way we can!
Menus subject to change. Contact Courtney FitzSimons.
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or
Helpful information about food allergies may be found here. WLCSC peanut/nut allergy information is available.
School Wellness Policy Evaluation Checklist 2020