Food Service Info & PoliciesFood Service Documents
Information & Policies
- 2020 - 2021 Free and Reduced Application 359 downloads (Details)
- 2020 - 2021 Parent Letter and Instructions 426 downloads (Details)
- Food Service - Online Payment Instructions(Browser-based) 1300 downloads (Details)
- Food Service - Online Payment Instructions(Mobile App) 1237 downloads (Details)
- Food Service Wellness Policy (po8510) 785 downloads (Details)
- Food Services Policy (po8500) 764 downloads (Details)
- Free and Reduced Priced Meals (po8531) 725 downloads (Details)
- Free Meals Notification 2020 267 downloads (Details)
- PeanutFAQ 760 downloads (Details)
- Reimbursable Breakfast 683 downloads (Details)
- School Wellness Policy Evaluation Checklist 2020 772 downloads (Details)
- Understanding the Lunch Line: A Parent's Guide 3186 downloads (Details)
- Vending Machines (po8540) 628 downloads (Details)
- WL Meal Payment Policy 792 downloads (Details)
Food Service Information
Director: Courtney FitzSimons 765-746-0421
Payment Vendor(Revtrak): Skyward Fees/Food Service Payments
Call or e-mail if you have any comments or questions and we will help you in the best way we can!
Menus subject to change. Contact Courtney FitzSimonsor Hannah Sorrels (Administrative Assistant) 765-746-0421.
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or
Helpful information about food allergies may be found here. WLCSC peanut/nut allergy information is available.
School Wellness Policy Evaluation Checklist 2020