Food Service Info & PoliciesFood Service Documents
Information & Policies
- 2020 - 2021 Free and Reduced Application 525 downloads (Details)
- 2020 - 2021 Parent Letter and Instructions 533 downloads (Details)
- Food Service - Online Payment Instructions(Browser-based) 1394 downloads (Details)
- Food Service - Online Payment Instructions(Mobile App) 1308 downloads (Details)
- Food Service Wellness Policy (po8510) 863 downloads (Details)
- Food Services Policy (po8500) 847 downloads (Details)
- Free and Reduced Priced Meals (po8531) 808 downloads (Details)
- Free Meals Notification 2020 351 downloads (Details)
- PeanutFAQ 877 downloads (Details)
- Reimbursable Breakfast 773 downloads (Details)
- School Wellness Policy Evaluation Checklist 2020 903 downloads (Details)
- Understanding the Lunch Line: A Parent's Guide 3285 downloads (Details)
- Vending Machines (po8540) 701 downloads (Details)
- WL Meal Payment Policy 887 downloads (Details)
Food Service Information
Director: Courtney FitzSimons 765-746-0421
Payment Vendor(Revtrak): Skyward Fees/Food Service Payments
Call or e-mail if you have any comments or questions and we will help you in the best way we can!
Menus subject to change. Contact Courtney FitzSimonsor Hannah Sorrels (Administrative Assistant) 765-746-0421.
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or
Helpful information about food allergies may be found here. WLCSC peanut/nut allergy information is available.
School Wellness Policy Evaluation Checklist 2020