Food Service Info & Policiespdf Free Meals Notice
Food Service Documents
Information & Policies
- Food Service - Online Payment Instructions(Browser-based) 2101 downloads (Details)
- Food Service - Online Payment Instructions(Mobile App) 1877 downloads (Details)
- Food Service Wellness Policy (po8510) 1467 downloads (Details)
- Food Services Policy (po8500) 1424 downloads (Details)
- Free and Reduced Priced Meals (po8531) 1413 downloads (Details)
- Free/Reduced How to Apply 622 downloads (Details)
- HS Drop Box Instructions 556 downloads (Details)
- Parent Letter/Instructions 2021-22 812 downloads (Details)
- PeanutFAQ 1497 downloads (Details)
- Reimbursable Breakfast 1368 downloads (Details)
- School Wellness Policy Evaluation Checklist 2020 1809 downloads (Details)
- Understanding the Lunch Line: A Parent's Guide 3988 downloads (Details)
- Vending Machines (po8540) 1228 downloads (Details)
- WL Meal Payment Policy 1793 downloads (Details)
Food Service Information
Director: Courtney FitzSimons 765-746-0421
Payment Vendor(Revtrak): Skyward Fees/Food Service Payments
Call or e-mail if you have any comments or questions and we will help you in the best way we can!
Menus subject to change. Contact Courtney FitzSimons.
In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.
Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.
To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at: https://www.usda.gov/sites/default/files/documents/USDA-OASCR%20P-Complaint-Form-0508-0002-508-11-28-17Fax2Mail.pdf, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:
U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or
(833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
Helpful information about food allergies may be found here. WLCSC peanut/nut allergy information is available.
School Wellness Policy Evaluation Checklist 2020